Well Said!

This used to be a blog dedicated to my graduate studies. Now I see that the answers do not lie in perpetual higher education, but there is still plenty of wisdom to be had in the words of others.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Ben Franklin's Prayer

O Powerful Goodness! bountiful Father! merciful Guide! Increase in me that Wisdom which discovers my truest Interests; Strengthen my Resolutions to perform what that Wisdom dictates. Accept my kind Offices to thy other Children as the only Return in my Power for thy continual Favors to me.

From The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you. Great concept for a blog. And great choice for that concept!

5:01 AM  
Blogger Lorna Doone said...

Thanks so much for this quote! It has become an integral part of my morning good-thoughts ritual.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home